The Neco TX4 is a 4 button remote control operating on 433.92 MHz fixed code, used across various Neco automation systems. Complete with keychain attachment.
Not to be confused with the similar looking rolling code version (TR4), which has grey and silver casing.
– Remote Frequency: 433.92 MHz
– Number of Buttons: 4
– Fixed code
– Batteries and instructions included
– Miniature keyfob transmitter
– Highly portable with compact design
– Closable cover to prevent accidental pressing of buttons
– Supplied with keychain attachment
Please make sure you order the right remote for your box; as we will not accept a refund for any mis-buying.
If you are in doubt, please send us a picture of your box and we will advise on which remote you need to acquire.